Books to Check Out: January 2014
December 31, 2013
Starting this month, the Observer will be publishing a list of recent books by APS members. To submit a new book, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Depression and Drugs: The Neurobehavioral Structure of a Psychological Storm by Martin M. Katz; Springer, July 4, 2013
- Soft-Wired: How the New Science of Brain Plasticity Can Change Your Life by Michael Merzenich; Parnassus Publishing, LLC, August 2, 2013
- Just Babies: The Origins of Good and Evil by Paul Bloom; Crown Publishers, November 12, 2013
- Scarcity: Why Having Too Little Means So Much, by Sendhil Mullainathan and Eldar Shafir; Times Books, September 3, 2013
- Moral Tribes: Emotion, Reason, and the Gap Between Us and Them by Joshua Greene; The Penguin Press, October 31, 2013
- Social: Why Our Brains Are Wired to Connect by Matthew D. Lieberman; Crown Publishers, October 8, 2013
APS regularly opens certain online articles for discussion on our website. Effective February 2021, you must be a logged-in APS member to post comments. By posting a comment, you agree to our Community Guidelines and the display of your profile information, including your name and affiliation. Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations present in article comments are those of the writers and do not necessarily reflect the views of APS or the article’s author. For more information, please see our Community Guidelines.
Please login with your APS account to comment.