Deadline: October 15, 2017
To nominate a candidate for the APS William James Fellow Award, please fill out the online nomination form including the following materials:
- An Electronic Letter of Nomination briefly describing (1-2 pages) the major empirical or theoretical contribution the candidate has made to psychology and the impact of the candidate on the field. Marks of formal recognition are useful in this context. Nominators may outline evidence for the candidate’s impact by noting citations of the work, identifying areas of research that have developed or changed as a consequence of the candidate’s contribution. The letter should identify major career landmarks. An attached list may cite no more than 10 major publications.
- Two Electronic Letters of Support from colleagues familiar with the candidate’s work.
- Complete Electronic curriculum vitae of the candidate. (PDF preferred)
APS William James Fellow Award Committee
- Elissa L. Newport, Chair, Georgetown University
- Gerald L. (Jerry) Clore, University of Virginia
- Kang Lee, University of Toronto
- Nora Newcombe, Temple University