2016 Psychonomic Society Early Career Award Call for Nominations
Nominations are now being solicited for 2016. Please submit your nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org. Nominations close on March 15, 2016, and nominees selected for this year’s awards will be notified by May 15, 2016.
The Governing Board established the following procedures for selecting the awardees:
- The nominee must be a member or fellow of the Psychonomic Society.
- The nominee must have completed their highest degree (typically PhD) no more than 10 years before the nomination date.
- Nominations are made by current members, fellows, or emeritus members of the Psychonomic Society.
- Self-nominations are not permitted.
- The nomination must include (a) the nominee’s vita, (b) a list of up to four of the nominee’s most significant publications, (c) a letter of endorsement from the nominator, and (d) a second letter of endorsement from another member of the Society. Letters should not exceed two pages.
For information about joining the Psychonomic Society, membership benefits, and other information, click here.
APS regularly opens certain online articles for discussion on our website. Effective February 2021, you must be a logged-in APS member to post comments. By posting a comment, you agree to our Community Guidelines and the display of your profile information, including your name and affiliation. Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations present in article comments are those of the writers and do not necessarily reflect the views of APS or the article’s author. For more information, please see our Community Guidelines.
Please login with your APS account to comment.