Access to the Latest Research
APS publications are among the leading resources for information in the field. Members receive annual online and print subscriptions (including online archives) to:
- Psychological Science (12 issues per year)
- This Week in Psychological Science (TWiPS) e-news featuring online-early (pre-print) access to research in Psychological Science.
A Meeting of the Minds
APS Members receive a substantial discount on registration rates for the APS Annual Convention. The convention is a great opportunity to network, present your research, and meet peers and distinguished researchers in a casual environment.
28th Annual Convention
May 26-29, 2016
Public Understanding and Advocacy
APS is the premiere international organization solely dedicated to the advancement of psychological science. APS works diligently to increase support for psychological research and to promote the use of science-based psychology in the development of public policy.
APS disseminates meaningful, science-based psychological information to the public. Content from APS journals is often featured in news publications including Scientific American, The New York Times, and The Wall Street Journal.
Awards and Honors
Each year, APS honors the accomplishments of Members who have made outstanding contributions to the advancement of psychological science. Previous Recipients and Award Information.
And More …
That’s just the tip of the iceberg. APS Members also receive:
- Access to the online Member Directory
- Discounted subscriptions and books. APS members save 20% on SAGE journals (both print and online) and 30% on all SAGE books.
- Employment listings, both online and in the Observer classifieds
- Helpful Teaching Tips
Still Have Questions?
Contact the APS Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +1 202.293.9300.