Integrate Open Science Practices Into Your Research
Open Science Pavilion Hours:
Thursday, May 23, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Friday, May 24, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday, May 25, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Located in the APS Exhibit Hall.
The APS Open Science Pavilion, sponsored by SAGE Publishing, serves as a one-stop shop for all your open science needs.
- Find out how you can become an APS Triple Badger by obtaining all three open science badges
- Check out APS’s journal on methodology, Advances in Methods and Practices in Psychological Science
- Meet with psychological scientists leading the way in open science
- Learn about the new tools and resources available to support your open science efforts
Stop by to find out how you can take a step toward more open science and:
- Make your work more reproducible
- Share raw data without jeopardizing confidentiality
- Start your next study on the right foot with preregistration
- Ensure that the most rigorous methods are taught from the very beginning of a researcher’s training
- And more!
Articles, tutorials, and other resources for enhancing research methods and practices. [More]
The APS Annual Convention includes these extended educational sessions that offer attendees the opportunity to learn research methods and techniques from prominent psychological scientists. [More]
Connect with leading researchers from around the globe at the premier international convention covering psychological science. [More]
In 2021, Advances in Methods and Practices in Psychological Science will be converted to an open access journal. Please see the official announcement and FAQ for more information. Advances in Methods and Practices in Psychological Science (AMPPS) is the home for innovative developments in research methods, practices, and conduct across the More
APS is a leader in promoting transparency, openness, and reproducibility in science. [More]
Make your work stand out with open science. Learn more here. More