Integrate Open Science Practices Into Your Research
Open Science Pavilion Hours:
Thursday, May 23, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Friday, May 24, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday, May 25, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Located in the APS Exhibit Hall.
The APS Open Science Pavilion, sponsored by SAGE Publishing, serves as a one-stop shop for all your open science needs.
- Find out how you can become an APS Triple Badger by obtaining all three open science badges
- Check out APS’s journal on methodology, Advances in Methods and Practices in Psychological Science
- Meet with psychological scientists leading the way in open science
- Learn about the new tools and resources available to support your open science efforts
Stop by to find out how you can take a step toward more open science and:
- Make your work more reproducible
- Share raw data without jeopardizing confidentiality
- Start your next study on the right foot with preregistration
- Ensure that the most rigorous methods are taught from the very beginning of a researcher’s training
- And more!
Articles, tutorials, and other resources for enhancing research methods and practices. [More]
The APS Annual Convention includes these extended educational sessions that offer attendees the opportunity to learn research methods and techniques from prominent psychological scientists. [More]
Connect with leading researchers from around the globe at the premier international convention covering psychological science. [More]
Advances in Methods and Practices in Psychological Science is seeking nominations for the next Editor of the journal. Find out more here. AMPPS is pleased to announce a call for manuscripts focused on visual communication of data, models, and results. Find more information and learn how to submit here. Advances in More
APS is a leader in promoting transparency, openness, and reproducibility in science. [More]
Make your work stand out with open science. Learn more here. More