Integrate Open Science Practices Into Your Research
Open Science Pavilion Hours:
Thursday, May 24, 8:00 PM – 9:30 PM
Friday, May 25, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday, May 26, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Located in the APS Exhibit Hall.
The APS and COS Open Science Pavilion, sponsored by SAGE Publishing, serves as a one-stop shop for all your open science needs.
- Find out how you can become an APS Triple Badger by obtaining all three open science badges
- Check out APS’s newest journal, Advances in Methods and Practices in Psychological Science
- Meet with psychological scientists leading the way in open science
- Learn about the new tools and resources available to support your open science efforts
Stop by to find out how you can take a step toward more open science and:
- Make your work more reproducible
- Share raw data without jeopardizing confidentiality
- Start your next study on the right foot with preregistration
- Ensure that the most rigorous methods are taught from the very beginning of a researcher’s training
- And more!
Workshops are extended educational sessions that offer attendees the opportunity to learn research methods and techniques from prominent psychological scientists. [More]
APS is a leader in promoting transparency, openness, and reproducibility in science. [More]
Advances in Methods and Practices in Psychological Science is the home for innovative developments in research methods, practices, and conduct… More
Articles, tutorials, and other resources for enhancing research methods and practices. [More]
Reserve space in the APS Exhibit Hall to connect with thought leaders in psychological science, as well as with promising students and skilled scientists at all career levels. Sign up now to join us in Boston, Massachusetts, May 25-28, 2017. [More]
Become a sponsor and get recognized as an organization that supports the advancement of psychological science. [More]