APS James McKeen Cattell Fellow Award Nominations
Deadline: October 15, 2015
To nominate a candidate for the APS James McKeen Cattell Fellow Award, please fill out the online nomination form including the following materials:
- An Electronic Letter of Nomination briefly describing (1-2 pages) the major empirical or theoretical contribution the candidate has made to psychology and the impact of the candidate on the field. Marks of formal recognition are useful in this context. Nominators may outline evidence for the candidate’s impact by noting citations of the work, identifying areas of research that have developed or changed as a consequence of the candidate’s contribution. The letter should identify major career landmarks. An attached list may cite no more than 10 major publications.
- Two Electonic Letters of Support from colleagues familiar with the candidate’s work.
- Complete Electronic curriculum vitae of the candidate. (PDF preferred)
APS James McKeen Cattell Fellow Award Committee
- Michael Lamb, Chair, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Timothy Baker, University of Wisconsin
- Earl B. (Buz) Hunt, University of Washington
- Gary Latham, University of Toronto, Canada
- Diane Ruble, New York University