Congratulations to the following APS Fellows who have been elected Fellows of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS). The new fellows will be recognized at the 2014 AAAS Annual Meeting in Chicago.
- Theresa M. Lee, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Past APS Board Member Eugene Borgida, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- John P. Capitanio, University of California, Davis, and California National Primate Research Center
- Leonard H. Epstein, University at Buffalo, School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences, SUNY
- Mark Stuart Goldman, University of South Florida
- Eileen Kowler, Rutgers University