This webinar is only available to current APS Members, please log in to view.
Learn about a special webinar from APS featuring the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) Research Domain Criteria (RDoC) Unit. To commemorate the initiative’s 10th anniversary in 2020, the event will feature RDoC-informed research conducted by clinical psychological scientists and a special presentation by an RDoC representative.
The RDoC research framework integrates many levels of information that spans the full range of human behavior to better understand the nature of mental health and illness. The goal of RDoC is to provide information on basic biological and cognitive processes that lead to mental health and illness—insights which may help inform development of mental health screening tools, treatments, and diagnostic systems. Learn more about RDoC by clicking here.
- Autumn Kujawa – Vanderbilt University
- Annmarie MacNamara – Texas A&M University
- Vijay Mittal – Northwestern University
- Sarah Morris (National Institute of Mental Health)
- Uma Vaidyanathan (National Institute of Mental Health)