- View the Full Convention Schedule
- Hotel & Travel
- Health & Safety
- Program Committee
- Exhibitors and Sponsors
- Call for Submissions
- Virtual Newsroom
The 2022 APS Annual Convention will bring together scientists from around the globe to share the latest discoveries and developments in the field. More information about prominent speakers and noteworthy presentations can be viewed at the APS Convention homepage.
** Registration is closed. There will be no onsite registration due to vaccine verification policies.
Reporter information: Media advisories and news releases related to APS 2022 Annual Convention will be listed here:
- [13 April 2022] Journalists Invited to Premier Global Event in Psychological Science: 2022 APS Annual Convention, Chicago, May 26-29
- [17 May 2022] Virtual News Briefings and Research Highlights, APS 2022 Convention
To register, send an email to email@example.com with the qualifying information as listed below.
The following categories are eligible for complimentary press registration:
- Working press, including reporters, news editors, science writers, news producers, and others working for recognized print, television, radio, or online entities, should provide valid press credentials or a link to recently published work.
- Freelance writers should provide a copy of a letter assigning you to cover the APS convention; a current membership card from the National Association of Science Writers, Canadian Science Writers Association, International Science Writers Association or other affiliates of the World Federation of Science Journalists; or recent evidence of related work (with your by-line) in a recognized publication within the last year.
- Public information officers from nonprofit institutions–including government agencies, educational and/or research institutions, and scientific societies–should provide evidence of affiliation to their home institution. Eligibility applies only to those whose primary job function is public or media relations.
The following categories are ineligible for complimentary press registration and must register as regular attendees.:
- Professionals in government affairs, public policy, marketing and project management; editors of scientific journals; educators; researchers in science communication.
- Representatives of publishing houses, the business side of news media, political action committees or similar, and for-profit corporations.
If you need assistance scheduling one-on-one interviews with scientists participating in the virtual convention, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.