New for 2021! When you begin your registration, you’ll be prompted to login to your APS member profile or create an account with APS. After you login or create your account you’ll be automatically redirected to complete your registration.
|Early-Bird – Through April 15, 2021||Regular Price – After April 15, 2021|
|APS Student Affiliate Member|
(For current APS Graduate or Undergraduate Student Affiliates)
|APS Retired Member||$49||$99|
Join us for a Meeting of the Minds in May 2021!
The 2021 APS Virtual Convention is an interactive online two-day event that combines program components from both the APS Annual Convention and the International Convention of Psychological Science (ICPS).
By registering, attendees will be able to:
- Hear from prominent and leading psychological scientists.
- Learn about the latest psychological research through a combination of programming, Flash Talks (new!), and posters submitted by presenters from around the world displayed in the Virtual Poster Showcase (VPS).
- Network with fellow attendees, colleagues, speakers and presenters to build connections, exchange ideas and gain insight on a variety of topics through discussions, events, and opportunities meeting with experts in the field.
- Engage with exhibitors and sponsors to learn more about the latest research tools and trends, publications, services and more by visiting the Virtual Exhibit Hall.
Note: Though the 2021 APS Virtual Convention is an online two-day event, the Virtual Poster Showcase will launch on May 26, 2021 and will remain available through September 1, 2021. On-demand content programming featured during the 2021 APS Virtual Convention will be accessible for 30 days post-event for viewing through June 26, 2021.
APS Member Discount
Current APS membership is required to be eligible for the APS Member, Retired Member or Student Affiliate rates. You can join or renew your membership at the same time that you register for the Convention.
Reduced convention registration rates are available to professional and student members in countries defined as low and lower middle income by the World Bank, and are automatically applied during the convention registration process. Convention registration rates for professional, retired and student APS members in low and lower middle income countries are: $49 for professional members, $25 for retired members and complimentary for students.
Register before April 15, 2021 and save.
APS is committed to ensuring that the Convention is fully accessible to all persons. If you have a specific accessibility requirement, please contact the APS Meetings Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org before April 15, 2021, so that adequate time is provided to work with our software developer. Every attempt will be made to accommodate your request.
All registration cancellations and refund requests must be made in writing by the deadline of April 30, 2021; no refunds will be issued after April 30, 2021. A refund of the convention fee, minus a 30% cancellation fee, will be given for cancellations received by April 30, 2021. Substitutions are accepted prior to the convention. The individual submitting the substitution request is responsible for all financial obligations (any balance due) associated with that substitution. Submit all cancellation and substitution requests to the APS Meetings Department via email at email@example.com. Access to the convention is strictly limited to the registered individual. Sharing your convention login credentials or convention content is strictly prohibited.
Code of Conduct
APS is committed to science being conducted, discussed, presented, and published in ways that promote the lively and productive exchange of ideas. To demonstrate this commitment, APS expects all convention attendees, whether interacting in-person or virtually, to conduct themselves professionally and, out of respect for others and for the spirit of our gathering, refrain from actions or speech that could reasonably be construed as harassing or personally disparaging.
Unacceptable behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning speech or actions.
- Harmful or prejudicial spoken or written comments or visual images related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability, or other personal characteristics, including those protected by U.S. law.
- Inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images.
- Real or implied threat of professional or financial damage or harm.
- Inappropriate disruption of meetings or events.
Please see the following guidelines regarding presentations, activity, and content in the 2021 APS Virtual Convention:
- Sharing screen shots, photographs, video, or audio recording of oral or poster presentations, slides, Q&A, and chat room activity without the express consent of presenters and APS is prohibited.
- Participants are expected to comply immediately with any request to stop a behavior that violates the code of conduct.
- Data collection is expected to be completed in accordance with governing ethical and legal standards.
- Access to the Virtual Convention is strictly limited to the registered individual. Sharing login credentials is prohibited.
Reporting misconduct to APS: Report misconduct to APS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consequences of misconduct may include:
- Immediate removal from Convention without refund.
- Restriction from participation in future APS meetings and events.
- Termination of APS membership or positions on current or future boards, panels and committees.