Download the Journals@APS app free from the Apple Store. Member instructions for accessing full-text content can be found below.
The Journals@APS iOS app is a free member benefit that provides mobile access to all five APS journals. The app is available in the iTunes store. With the app you can access abstracts, each table of contents, and full-text articles. The app allows you to:
- Browse and search titles, accessing articles in both full-text and PDF view
- Quickly access abstracts or full-text of referenced articles within the in-app browser
- Take advantage of a rich image viewing experience with the ability to scroll through figures and tables
- Quickly navigate within articles using the dynamic side navigation tool and internal hyperlinks
- Track your viewing history automatically with a listing of all accessed articles sorted by date viewed
- E-mail article links to your colleagues or yourself for later review
- Mark and store your favorite articles for later reference
- Control article font size by three-finger swipe up gesture to reveal font control panel from any page
- View the current issue, OnlineFirst articles, the three most recent issues, and more
- Save customized font preferences automatically
The app is also available to nonmembers, but subscriber-only full-text and PDF content is available only to members and users who have proxy access via their institutions. For access via your institution, please visit http://online.sagepub.com/site/subscriptions/mobile-voucher-faq.xhtml.
Already an APS Member?Please Login for instructions.
Not an APS Member?Become an APS Member Today