Observer Vol.27, No.1 January, 2014
Starting this month, the Observer will be publishing a list of recent books by APS members. To submit a new book, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Depression and Drugs: The Neurobehavioral Structure of a Psychological Storm by Martin M. Katz; Springer, July 4, 2013
- Soft-Wired: How the New Science of Brain Plasticity Can Change Your Life by Michael Merzenich; Parnassus Publishing, LLC, August 2, 2013
- Just Babies: The Origins of Good and Evil by Paul Bloom; Crown Publishers, November 12, 2013
- Scarcity: Why Having Too Little Means So Much, by Sendhil Mullainathan and Eldar Shafir; Times Books, September 3, 2013
- Moral Tribes: Emotion, Reason, and the Gap Between Us and Them by Joshua Greene; The Penguin Press, October 31, 2013
- Social: Why Our Brains Are Wired to Connect by Matthew D. Lieberman; Crown Publishers, October 8, 2013
Leave a comment below and continue the conversation.