Ft. Belvoir, Virginia, USA
We are currently searching for a Full Time Child Psychologist for Ft. Belvoir, VA. Offering competitive salary and full benefits.
If interested, please forward resume to Tammie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
• PLEASE SHOW ON RESUME - Doctorate in clinical or counseling psychology from an American Psychological Association (APA) accredited program.
• PLEASE SHOW ON RESUME - Must have completed an APA approved clinical psychology internship.
• PLEASE SHOW ON RESUME - Current BLS through AHA or Red Cross approved training program and maintain currency.
• PLEASE SHOW ON RESUME - Must have and maintain a current license to practice clinical or counseling psychology in any of the 50 states, DC, Puerto Rico, Guam or US Virgin Islands that allows for the independent practice of clinical services. License must be current, valid, and unrestricted.
• PLEASE SHOW ON RESUME - A minimum of 2 years within the past 5 years in the practice of clinical psychology, preferably in a government setting such as a DoD or VA MTF and providing clinical services to individuals, couples or groups in clinical psychotherapy services.
• Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary health care team, work some evenings and weekends as needed, walk and stand for extended periods of time and be able to manage stress, as evidenced by the ability to respond and to meet demands of caseload, such as submitting proper documentation and referrals.
• PLEASE SHOW ON RESUME - Knowledge and experience with military health system, combat/deployment issues, people suffering from medically unexplained symptoms, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, and/or disasters are highly desired.
• PLEASE SHOW ON RESUME - Proficiency in administration and interpretation of basic psychological test measures to include Intelligence Testing, Personality Testing with Objective and Projective Testing, and basic neuropsychological screening techniques, such as Mental Status exams or Dementia Rating Scales.
• MedPro Technologies, L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer.
When applying for this position, please mention you saw this ad in the APS Postdoc Exchange.