Postdoc on Cognitive Neuroscience at Ghent University
Reference: PP02 2012/02/4
Dutch announcement: http://www.ugent.be/nl/actueel/vacatures/aap/pp02-4-da-052012
We expect successful candidates to conduct research in the domain of cognitive experimental psychology and/or cognitive neuroscience. We expect the candidates to make a contribution to teaching, but the research component of the post is minimally 70%. Proficiency in the Dutch language is not essential. This post can be filled in on part-time basis.
- You hold the title of Doctor. You need to have defended before you can start the post;
- You have conducted behavioral and/or neuroscientific research on cognitive processes;
-Experience with magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and/or event-related potentials (ERP) is considered an asset;
- You have published in widely distributed, international peer-reviewed journals that are relevant to the field;
- You have presented your work at international conferences that are relevant to the field;
- You are able and willing to participate in the department's teaching program
Please contact Tom Verguts (email@example.com +32 9 264 6408) for informal inquiries.
Deadline: applications need to be in by 15 June 2012. *Please quote the relevant reference number* and indicate in your cover letter for which of the posts you are applying; send in separate applications if you wish to apply for more than one post.
Please send your application, including your CV and a copy of your PhD diploma (or proof of your defense date) by registered post ("aangetekende brief") to:
Directie Personeel en Organisatie
When applying for this position, please mention you saw this ad in the APS Postdoc Exchange.